Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012

Haha, so this was much better.  You are improving on getting your answers very clear and easy to see where the questions are.  That is very good, Mother, haha.  Good puppy, haha.
 
I just got the King Cakes today.  I was walking out to go and get in the car to go email, and I was like, "hey, there is a Fedex guy" and then he was like "hey, there are some missionaries," and then I was like, "hey, and I waved, and then he was like, "Are you Elder Taylor?" and I was like, "hey yeah, that would probably  be me," haha.  Then I got them.  I think I am going to bring one of the King Cakes to Brother Avery's house and share it with them.  Then I am going to eat the other one by myself, haha.  And no, I have not gotten the letter yet.  It takes a while to send the letter out here.  Keep sending them to the office first.  That's what they like to happen, but it takes a while for them to get to me.
Oh, and I do need something.  Well 3 things, haaha.  First, if there is any way that you could send the ladies in the office a king cake that would be awesome and get me brownie points, haha.  That is always nice, haha.  And then I need a camra charger for both of my cameras.  I have been meaning to ask, but I have forgotten.  The one is a Fuji film water proof camera XP and the other dad already bought one for but I lost it.  So, if he could look in his recent history on E-bay he would be able to get another one like it haha. I was using my other companions cameras with my memory card in it, but I don't want to ask this one.  He is not as cool, haha.
 
There are like 1,000 people in Panaca, a huge stake center, a few houses, a Bible Talk church, and a tiny gym, and a post office, and a grocery store called Panaca Market.  It is more like Panaca Monopoly, haha.   They are so high in prices, but I am doing better with my MSF.  My goal is not to have to use any money from y'all, but I might have to this month.  But next month I want to do it.  I am trying to be better the whole time.  Oh, and me and another missionary told Sister Nieder that we had such low funds and that they used to be higher, till the last mission president was in and he lowered it.  So, she is going to look into raising it back to where it used to be.  Or like 20 more dollars, which would be a huge help.  So that would be awesome.  
But, it is a really cool little town.  It reminds me of Salmon, Idaho, haha.  It is really unique, but there are like 4 towns that size, that we cover.  We cover Area 51, too, haha. i have met a lot of people who "don't" work out there.
 I have been cooking some stuff.  I figured out I can make a good hamburger for just over a dollar fifty about.  So, i have been doing that a little.  So, that is really good.  Then I have been eating fruit smoothies, so those are really good.  Just like we make them at home, but without the Splenda.  That cost too much, haha.  
People are awesome, haha, so nice and friendly.  Everyone knows everyone in the whole county, not just in the towns, haha.  It is really funny.  If you are trying to figure out where anyone lives, you can almost just stop some one on the street and ask them.  There is probley a good chance they would know.  They go spot-lighting all the time to hunt rabbit or coyote, haha.  It is really funny.  We went to an Institute class, and they where like,  "hey any one want to go spot-lighting after?" and the teacher was like, "yeah, I will drive."  And this is a hired teacher not from there, haha.   And so he drove them all in his mini van to go hunt.  It was really funny.
Yeah, y'all can all do what the video said.  That would be awesome, and with the one I sent to MC and SB, that is just a talk that I really like.  I think it is my favorite talk there is, haha.  It is amazing.  
Yeah, she(Whitney) wrote me a long time ago, but I sent her a letter back and it got sent back, but not until this past week or so, haha.  And I was going to send it to her, but I lost Alex's address, haha.  So, if you get that to me then that would be awesome, haha.
 
Yeah, it snows a little, but it has not since I have been here.  They are expecting some today or tonight.  We will see, but, yeah, it is beautiful here.  There is so much just empty land that is owned by the BLM, Burrow of Land Management.
 
I have not heard much about the (Presidential)race since I got here.  I may or may not have seen a debate at a members house in LHC, haha, but tell me about it.  I would love to hear about how that is going and preferably like right now.
 
So, this is a letter that you could get if you keep doing awesome on the highlighting, haha .

No comments:

Post a Comment