Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31, 2011

Ok, so for reals.  Let's be for real.  This place rocks.  This transfer is coming up and I am kinda excited about getting a new comp(companion).  It should be fun.  Last transfer we had the whole district together for a second transfer.  I am hoping I don't get transferred but, I guess I can.  I don't really know.  But, any way we had a baptism this week.  It was awesome.  The father almost cried and, oh yeah, I messed up the prayer to baptize the son twice!  Oh well :/ haha.  But they are the freak....the bees knees so, it was all good.  But, it was an awesome thing.  I love this ward so much.  The other ward down in Parker is going to be having some baptisms coming up soon we are kinda weirded out by.  We have an investigator that we are trying to convince that we need to wait a little longer to baptize her.   ahha :) . 


So, the other Elder holding me in the picture is Elder Gott.  He freaking rocks.  Then the kid I am holding and kneeing in the stomach is Kyle Melendez.  He and his father are the best.  We love them and they do anything for us.  It rocks. We have an awesome ward.  It would be tough to leave.  


I couldn't attach the picture of the family we baptized but, I will send the card tomorrow so you will see them soon.  Ok, so it is not letting me attach any pictures so, i will just send them both to you.  Ok, so sorry.  


Ok, so can you fix and send me my suit?  I think it would be fine to wear.  


Ok, and for Christmas i want a game......Settlers of Catan and Seaffers of Catan---the Exspansion.  So, let me know.  I have no idea how much it is or where to get it.  Haha, so good luck!


 Elders in the same area.  Elder Gott and 
 Some things never change...
 He is super happy it looks like!!
 Elders Zachary and Gott
 Taylor and Kyle, whom Taylor baptized on Saturday, October 29.
Looking to California!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment