Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7. 2011

So, I am staying in Lake Havasu for at least one more transfer. So, I am kinda pumped about that it.  Should be preatty fun.  Haha.  I hope I don't get a sucky comp(anion)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but, it should be cool.  I will tell you more next week.  But, it will be my second companion.  Haha.  I love this area.  I am so glad that I am not leaving quite yet.  The other ward in our district will be Elder Gott, and he is training.

Now, I shall do questions.  The food here is just normal food with a little Mexican, but in this town there are not very many Mexicans.  It is kinda like Sulphur, but with only old people. But, it is cool.  My gumbo was good.  I am going to make some more for one of the families in the ward.  They asked me to, so we are going to do a family home evening. Oh, and in Vegas, there is a Raisin' Canes.  We went when we went up there with a member of the ward to hear Elder Jensen speak.  I am not sure which was better---the member of the Seventy, or the Cane's.  Haha....jk, the Cane's was way better!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha Ok, I am terrible. Sorry, but we love this place.  We have three investigators down in Parker.

(Information about a real person has been deleted by editor....Mama)

So, love you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment