Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 12, 2011

Hey, so my companion is good on Christmas, but there is a sister who is from Mexico that will not have anything we are pretty sure.  Her name is Sister ---------.  She is really sweet, but has been out for 15 months and has only had one letter from her family and writes them every week sometimes multiple times a week.  I just think it is not fair to her not to have a Christmas. And there might be another sister, too, but I am not sure.  So me and my companion are wanting to give her a good Christmas.  So could you either put some money in my account or send an anonymous package to her with no name or address.  I don't want her to know it was us.

Ok so, we are finally getting into the spirit of Christmas.  It feels weird this year but in a good way.  Everyone around here besides me is from somewhere that is really cold.  Chicago is (where) my companion(is from), then Edmenton, Canada and Wyoming. Haha So I am the only one that is not used to a white Christmas.
That family (in the picture we were texted)  was the Kanborian's.  They are are a real cool family.  That was our first dinner with them. Oh and yeah, Elaine Kohler gave me a hug.  You would be surprised by how many old ladies that I talk to on the street give us hugs and some ladies in the ward just don't care about that rule!  Haha.  It is all good.  If you read the white hand book there is nothing ever said about hugs.  It just says to avoid any inappropriate relation with anyone of the opposite sex, but if it is an old lady there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion.  At the Turkey Bowl on Thanksgiving a Brother Brimhall asked the four of us if any of us were from Louisiana and I was like me and then he said that he was her brother.  I think but I am not sure about that.  So I was like, "awesome".  Then he was like, "awesome" so then one day he called the other missionaries and asked for my number and called and asked if he could bring something to me and I was like sure and they showed up at our house with her and goods.
It is so weird to see all of my little sisters getting so old.  Happy birthday, Ems.  It is so weird.  MC wrote me finally.  They are the worst at writing, ever! Haha for real.  But they are so old.  I am trying to get some friends at BYU to watch out for her (MC).  Haha like my roomate.  Alex is too lax. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment