Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011

      My church is at 11:30 here and ends at 2:30, but I could be moved before Christmas.  So any packages that are not sent by next Monday get them sent to the mission home and then the mission home will send them to me wherever I am.  Transfers are on the 20th so I don't know if I will stay or go because there is about a 50-50 chance that I will stay or go.  I hope I don't move right before Christmas.
 
      I can have any uplifting music that brings the Spirit.  So no (certain) type.  It can be EFY.  I would love to have all the different EFY's and just other good music.
 
     We just started the Book of Mormon over again with the Preach My Gospel class that we do with the ward.  We made a 90 day reading plan up with the help of some of the ward members and we are reading it.  We started on Nov 29th, so we are just slowly going through it.  It only is 3.6 pages per day.  It is really not bad at all.
 
     The work is kinda slow.  We have not been able to find new investigators.  I have heard that it is slow in the work around the holidays, but we were able to find two new investigators here this past week.   We are hoping that they will go through.  They were both from member referrals. Y'all should invite over Matt, Logan, and Micheal some time this holiday.  Keep being friends with them.
 

      I love all of y'all.  Peace out home dogs.  Is Alex Zachary going to be home for the break?

No comments:

Post a Comment