Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10, 2012---Las Vegas West Mission

Dang, I don't hear anything.  I didn't know that my father had anything wrong with him besides his head.   hhaha :)  Man, I hope he is high when I get to talk to him on Christmas.  That would be most excellent, haha.  I would get a good laugh at that.
 
So, I found out a few weeks ago I will be coming home a week earlier than the 3 week extension, but it will still be a 2 week extension.  So, that is good.  It will give me just the right amount of time to get home and do all I need to do, then go to college.  I guess it is about time to start looking back at college.  I don't know.  I am going to talk to Pres. this next month.  See what he thinks, but I will let you know when it comes about that time.
 
So, I am getting transfured to the Lakes Stake.  My new comp is Mouser.  It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment