Tuesday, January 15, 2013

December 17, 2012---Las Vegas West Mission

Dear Family,
Mom, I know that I am no good at writing details.  Sorry, I moved from the Rosequist house on Monday.  It was sad.  It was like leaving home again, haha.  I now live with the Tesima family.  He is the stake president of the Lakes Ward.  My companion is Elder Mouser.  He is really a good guy.  I like him a lot.  We are having a good time together.  Yeah, I am really sad about leaving right before Christmas, but we are asking permission to go back to their house for Christmas.  I hope I get it.
Yeah, I got the packages.  Ha, I am going to open them all at the same time.
The new area I got transferred to is the richest area in the mission, so the work is a little slow, but I think it should pick up with a little hard work and stuff.
That is a lot of people on a mission.  All the girls are going now.  That is crazy.  I am excited about it.  MC better go out.   haha  No, i am joking.  That is up to her.  But yeah, the new area is not too bad.  We will be moving from the stake presidents house soon.  I am not too sad about that.  He is a good stake president.
Well, got to go.  Love ya.
Oh, and on Skype, I don't know yet what we are doing.  I will have to let you know on next Monday. 
Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment