Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February 6, 2013---Las Vegas West Mission

Hello, family, we had the temple day today, and it was really great to be able to go.  Throws off the week, though, with p-day on a different day.  It makes things a little weird.


We had a good week, though.  I hit my head pretty hard playing football yesterday for morning sports and it shook me up a little.  But, I am alright.  The lady I live with is a nurse, or something to do with the medical field, so she said I was ok, haha.  But, I slept a little and I feel a lot better.  Me and my comp are really getting along good now.  We have a lot of fun together, and make a lot of jokes, and talk about girls all the time, haha.  Just a little, haha.  But, it is good.  I think the ward likes us and we love working with the ward.  They are really great to us and we have fun.  

The more I think about home, the more nervous it makes me, haha.  I don't know how to be a regular person anymore.  I hardly remember that, haha.  It will be weird.  I hope.  It should be fine, though.  I will be ready when the time comes, though.  We have a baptism coming up on Friday.  It should be good.  This lady has really changed her life in so many ways and has found true happiness.  Well, I got to go.  Love ya.


That is good news i am glad he is doing good

No comments:

Post a Comment