Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28, 2013---Las Vegas West Mission

Hey, Mom, how are you doing today?

Hey, so 18 months, haha!  Yes, I did it.  If I was a girl I would be home, haha.  But, for real, yeah buddy!!


Good morning America,
This is Elder Zachary speaking........ and I have some important news to share with everyone.........I am now 18 months done with my mission!  I will be home in 6 months, haha.  I am so trunky (ready to pack his bags and come home), haha!!!  Just for an hour.  I claim the right to be trunky while I email.

It is crazy to think about how fast time goes.  I remember last year at this time I was 3 days from being transferred to Panaca, haha.  I am almost a year from the time that I left my first area.  It has been great.  I have changed so much and my confidence has grown so much.  I am a little cocky, haha.  Well, maybe a lot, haha.

Man, well, this week has been really good.  I got a new comp that I love.  He is a really good guy.  I have really enjoyed the opportunity to work with him.  It amazing what can be done with a little hard work.  The ward is really catching the spirit of the work and we have loved working with them.

We have an investigator that is in a drug rehab home and is working so hard to overcome her weaknesses.  She is preparing to be baptized on the 9th.  We are really excited about that.

The work is going forth boldly, nobly, and independent.  And the purposes of God are being accomplished.  

I love y'all and thank you for all the support y'all give me.  


Oh yeah, I got that.  It(package) was awesome.  I was so excited.  Are you going to do that with the rest of my emails?  Because that would be sick if you could, please???  Today is a park and clean p-day.  But, we might play some basketball later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment