Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18, 2013--Las Vegas West Mission


Good morning, family!  This week is good.  Again, I am terrible at writing.  I am sorry, but it is not always my fault.  But, kinda is, haha.  Oh well, yeah, it is actually, but sorry.  Love you so much.

Yeah, I knew a lot of Wadworth's, and a few Bleaks there in Panaca. One was one of the ward mission leaders.  Kinda cool.

That is really cool that Evan got his mission call.  I am excited for him.  I bet he is so pumped.  I wish I could have gone at 18.  I would be home and engaged now, haha.  

How can you be at a car show and not get a picture of a car?  That makes no sense at all, haha.  Oh well.   

We are really doing good.  I was looking at the stats from the zone and since I got here the stats in the zone have more then doubled, which is exciting.  They are doing really good work and we have been able to see the difference in the work as they have worked harder.  

Love Y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment