Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4, 2013--Las Vegas West Mission

Andrea, what about Mrs. ------?

Can you call them back?  (the Elders)

Hey family.  This week has been great.  We are still together and we are working hard.  We have found a few new investigators and so it has been great.  I really love the zone.  It is really cool to have the zone together and working hard.


I am hoping I will be able to train one day, haha.  I am tired of being a zl (zone leader).  I want to train a new missionary.  It will be new and fun, I think.  Just because I think that, it is going to suck when it happens, haha.  So Sister Black made me take a picture just for you, Mom, haha.  She said you commented on the blog, so she was going to put that one up there for you.  And so, I guess, she did, haha.  You are a stalker, haha, but it is ok.  I forgive you.  I am so happy that everyone is doing good at home.  I need --- to do better now.  He needs to go on a mission.  I am so grateful for my mission.  It is awesome.  It really is the best.  

Well, I love y'all and thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment