Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1, 2013--Las Vegas West Mission


Dear family, haha, I know I suck at writing.  I am not good at it, but I will tell you all the stories in about 4 months.  Give or take, haha.  That is so weird to be able to say now.  I love it.  I really do.

So transfers are coming up next week, so that should be interesting to see how that works out.  I am like 99 percent sure that I am leaving the area, and I will finally no longer be a zone leader, but I will train a new missionary.  So that will be cool.  I am hoping to be on bike so I can keep losing weight.  I am 20 pounds down now.  I am 5 pounds under what I came out at.  I am 245 so that is not too bad.  We are on the Slim Fast diet.  I was thinking about not telling you and just coming home at 230, haha.  That is my goal.  It is really not too much out of the question, so wee will see what happens.  I think I can do it.  I was at 265.

Me and my comp are doing good.  I am about to do something about housing, mom.  Can you help me out by looking at the school stuff and finding out the deadlines for stuff and letting me know?  I would really love you even more for that.  So please, mommy.  Love you. 

It is weird that the mission is winding down.  So the missionaries in the ward now........are they any good?  Are they cool?  Do y'all know them well at all?

Hey sorry Mom.  I got the package.  Thank you, so much.  It is awesome.  We are having an activity today and we are eating that and gumbo.  Weird mix, but oh well.  It should be good.  Thanks so much, and the gumbo is what the charges are on the card.  

Hey, so I had some basketball shoes rip today, and I was wondering if  could buy some new ones?

Mommy, you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment