Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013---Las Vegas West Mission


Good morning, San Francisco!! 

              So I am leaving today at 5.  I will be going to the Sand Stone stake, and I will no longer have to worry about being a zone leader.  I will be training, and will be a district leader, which is what I wanted.  I will be sad to leave here.  I will pick up my greenie today, so that should be cool.  I am excited.  I will have to bring him emailing tomorrow, so I will let you know more about him tomorrow.
 
Doing good besides that.

So the other elder is looking at a cheaper place to live.  I am not sure how much.  We have found a few places that look nice, but i am not sure.  He might want to live at a place that is like $750/semester. and I don't think I will go there with him.  I think I would go to the Ridges if that is the case.  I really did like the Ridges, so we will see what he wants to do.  I am not going to live in a dump, haha.  

Can you check on registration for classes and stuff like that?  And make sure i am ready to sign up and all that good stuff?  I am really excited about going off to school, again, haha.  Sorry Mom, nothing personal.  But, I love you still.

Yeah, it is right next to my stake I am in now.  So not too bad, and I will be a district leader again, which will be cool, because last time I was not able to really give trainings, but now I can.  




Ok, so my new comp is Elder Koluse.  He is from Tonga, and is just learning the language.  Pretty cool, though.  He is a really good guy and really wants to work hard.  He is almost a year older then me.  




No comments:

Post a Comment