Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28, 2011

So, I am going to kill a fowl.
Don't really know why, but just felt like saying that.

So, there are a few different hikes in this great place, so we are doing them.  Last week we went on Sara's Crack with 23 missionaries from the zone it was a blast.
So the work is going kinda slow, but we are having a good time trying to find new people to talk to.  We are going to start teaching the members here lessons because we are getting no referrals. But, hopefully people will let us after there friends. ahha :).
So, I am mad at the girls because i didn't get a letter.  I want to know what is going on at home.  So hit me up with some letters.  I need to know the guys names and stuff so that i can get them killed!!!!!!!!!!!
But, I do thank y'all for the package!  It is great to get them.
And I didn't forget about your birthday, Mom! haha I was going to send flowers but that junk is not cheep so i was like, "she knows I love her!" haha  So, sorry, I hope it is the thought that counts for your birthday.  So just walk outside and look down like there is something there and get really excited.  Then start crying because your son is just the best person ever and loves you!  Just do that for me, haha.
So, happy birthday Moms!

My new companion is awesome.  I love him!  He is just a hair better then the Big Clason! haha.  But I have had great luck with all my companions.  Our district is just awesome this transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment