Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

Dear Family,

   This week has been really good..... kinda slow because my comp was sick for 2 days, and so I had to stay in all day which was boring.  Haha  There is not much to do.  There is only so many times you can watch Prophet of the Restoration.   haha.  It is a great movie, but about the 4th time it is just not so good anymore.  Haha, but he is doing better now and so we got to do some good work.  This area is taking off.  We are able to find people left and right to teach.  With just a little hard work the Lord is blessing us greatly.  So, it is going really good.  We are down in Misquite today for p-day because we had the miles to get here and it is much better to be able to spend time with other missionaries.  So, it is fun. But yeah, the work is awesome right now.
 
Sounds like it has been a crazy week for y'all.  All kinds of stuff happening that is always good.  Tell your husband to write me some times.  Tell me how work is and everything, haha.  I do care about his life, too, hhaha.  Yeah, it won't hurt him to write.....I don't think at least.  I can't believe that Emm's is already old enough to go to the temple.   That is crazy, haha.  It should not be like that.  Oh and tell SB that she is looking great in the pictures that I got today.  I am so proud of her for what she has been able to do.  Oh, and they still need to e-mail me every Sunday, haha.  Takes like 5 mins, haha. Lil's letter is in the mail.  After getting chastised like I did, I had to write her, haha.  No choice there to be made.
 
Dad's old...haha.  He is getting so old, people are always amazed how young my mom is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Boy I love those people out west!!)  though, haha.  Dad's nothing but a cradle robber, haha.  Happy birthday, Pops, haha.  I am so glad he got to see Mrs. Kaufman.  See mom, we were doing missionary work without even noticing it.  We should be preaching the gospel always and when it is necesary we should use words!  At least me, anyway.
 
Stay close with the missionaries, haha.  Tell MC to check her email.   I have sent something to her, haha  She is so bad, haha.  

My comp goes home in 2 weeks, so we are not too far away.  but  yeah, he will leave and I will get a new comp, haha.  So that would be wierd, haha.  It is kinda cool, though.
 
I want to see some rain so bad.  I want a good down pour, but if it rained here like it does there then they would flood like crazy.  This place is not meant for that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment