Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012

So, we found out yesturday that there will be some changes in the mission boundries. On July 1st, they are creating a new mission the Reno, Neveda Mission, so they will change the boundries. The Elko Zone will be moving to the new mission and the Mesquite Zone, which I am a part of, will be moving to the West Las Vegas Mission. So, if I don't leave before then I will leave this mission, which would be really wierd for me, haha. So, it should be kinda interesting to see what happens with that. I think I will leave, but I am one of the oldest missionaries that can be moved because if the missionaries have had 2 mission presidents then they will not be moved. So, that leaves one group older then me that can be moved over, and so that is the big news for the day, haha.

So, yeah, I am really excited to see what happens. I don't want to leave this mission and I was kinda mad at first, but I know if I have to leave there is a reason that i will leave for. So whatever happens then is ok with me, haha. I know that sounds corny, haha, but oh well. So, I did think that if I move then I would be in Ivy's mission and I might be able to serve in her area. So yeah, it should be fun.

Sorry, I don't have a lot to say. But yeah, oh and mom, I need a picture of the Shelby, haha. A real picture. Not one that is emailed, please and thank you. A burn-out would be nice, haha. Dad would have fun doing it too, haha.

Oh, almost forgot. This week is stake conference, and the first counselor in the Presiding Bishopric will be here. So, that is really cool. So I am kinda excited about that and each person has to prepare a talk that they will have to give if they are called on. So, that is kinda cool. But, a lot of people are really scared about it, haha.

Love y'all

I know that the work that I am doing is the work of the Lord. There is nothing better that I could be doing right now. I know that the true gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored to this earth in its fullest. The Preisthood is a real power to act in the name of God. The Preisthood in the hands of a worthy Preisthood holder is the most powerful force on this earth. And because of that, Satan has no bigger target than that of a Preisthood holder. As we live a righteous life then we will be blessed. I have heard it said that if we read the Book of Mormon every day then we will make it to the Celestrial Kingdom. While I know it takes more then this, if we read it and ponder it in our hearts, then do the words that it says...... then we will make it. The Book of Mormon has such Power that when we ponder its meanings then we can not help but to change.  We will change our lives to be in harmony with the teachings of the gospel...


No comments:

Post a Comment