Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012

So, this week was a good week......a little slow.  My comp was really trunky(ready to go home), so we didn't do much, haha.  It was really weird.  I don't know what to think about that guy.  He is strange. But, oh well.  I am in Vegas now till tomorrow, and I am staying with Elder Clason and his comp, so that is cool.  I am so glad to be done with that comp.

So, there was a crazy week this week because we found out on Thursday that Jack had First Presidency approval to be baptized, so then he was going to be baptized on Saturday.  So, we got to go all the way up there.....well down there and do the baptism.  So, that was awesome.  Then head back up to Panaca to be there for Stake Conference and be there with Bishop Edgley from the Presiding Bishopric.  So, that was awesome.  So, I have spent all my time talking to Elder Clason and I ran out of time to email.  Sorry.  Really I am.  I will write more next week.


2 comments:

  1. Is Elder Zachary in Lake Havasu City!?!? That's in Arizona!!

    LUCKY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was there Andrew. He was transferred to Panaca, Nevada but was able to go back to Lake Havasu to baptize someone. He loved it there.

    ReplyDelete