Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2, 2012

Griffendor
Oh man, conference was awesome.  We were able to watch it with some different families.  We went to one of our investigators house and to a member that we have gotten really close to over the past little while.  So, it has been really fun to be able to get to know the members and our investigators over the past few weeks.  We are having some really good times.  Elder Arnold (who mother should not contact his mother!) is really cool.  I really like him.  We are having a good time.  We are trying to figure out how to teach together better.  I kinda tend to talk too much.  Who would have guessed it?  I know it's crazy, but it happens, haha.  So yeah, that is it though.  So I guess that means the comp is going pretty well, hahha.
Man, I don't think I belong in this family.  They are all so good at music.  What happened to me and I guess the old fart, as in the pops, haha?  That is really funny.  MC is taking up all my time and stuff so I ran out of time.  Oh and Travis, I guess, haha.  Oh, and can you do the highlights, mom?  I can't find the questions fast.  hahha  I am so spoiled haha.
Oh, and so I don't know why, but I have been thinking about becoming a teacher over the past few weeks, and so it is kinda weird.  But, I am kinda thinking it might be a really cool thing to do, so I don't know maybe it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment