Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23, 2012

Dear family, sorry about getting frustrated.  I only had 22 emails this week, haha.

Sounds like y'all have had an awesome week, so far.  Man so we have a bunch of poeple that want to go catch some crawfish and have a crawfish boil, so if you could have bishop send me the instructions on how to do it and then y'all send me what ever I need to do it because these are less actives, haha. So yeah, help me out with that please, haha.  Everyone wants to get Cajun food, haha. and this guys name is Beadou.   haha i know that is not spelled right but his family is from down south in LA, but he has never been there.


Oh, so this past Sunday we got a call from this man that said he had been reading the Book of Mormon and was on 3 Nephi and read how if you take the sacrament unworthy then your soul should be damned and so he read that baptism is by immersion and so he decided that it was time to be baptized.  So we will be doing that on the 5th of May.   haha   It is awesome.  The area has picked up so much.  We were at about 3-4 ltms (lesson taught with a member present) a week and now we have gotten 9 in the past two weeks and are hoping for more this week.  So the area is on the upswing.  So hopefully we will be able to keep working hard and have the area improve. ( not to brag but before I got to the area there where 2 investigators we baptized one of those and dropped the other and now we have 9+ investigators and finding more all the time.  It has been a great blessing.)


Oh, that blanket smells like home.  Still, what did you do to it? haha  My comp was like..."is that what your home smells like?"  and I was like, "yeah".  He was like, "wow smells pretty good."  haha.


I don't know what we can do on Mother's Day yet. I will have to ask the zone leaders what is allowed and then i will have to tell you then.  Ok, sounds good?


Georgia Arnold......There you go Mom.  This is Elder Arnold's mother's number.   hahaha 509-929-1111

Oh and that email was still not here. haha  I don't know what happened, but thank you for mailing it to me. And sorry for getting up set last week. I should not have.

No comments:

Post a Comment