Monday, April 9, 2012

April 9, 2012

Hello, I am your son.  Do you remember me?  My name is Taylor.  I am your second born.  Any recollection?  I am 19.  I am on a mission in Panaca.  Hello.......anyone there?


Yeah, I got it.  Thanks for it (Easter box).  I love the blanket, haha.  It is really cool.  Did you make it or send it off somewhere?


Hey, family.  So this week has been good.  This transfer is flying by.  I like my comp, so it is way easier to deal with, haha.  But, it has been a lot of fun so far.

Mom, the only way that y'all can help them to learn to forgive is if you forgive them for all the work you are having to go through to help them.  All we can do is let them work it out and love them the whole time.  If you can learn to love them, then they will recognize that love and they will come around.  D&C 64 :9-11

We are teaching a bunch of people, but there are some hold ups that we are still working through each and everyday.  It has been good.  This week we had a ton of lessons cancel on us, and it was kinda frustrating, but we are getting over it each day a little at a time.
  
We had zone conference this week, and it was a lot of fun to be able to go and to be uplifted and taught.  And it was good to see other missionaries, too, haha.  But, I am loving the work here.  We are working hard each and every day.  The ward relations are really improving.  I didn't realize that no one liked my last comp, but there are so many people that talk bad about him now that he is gone.  It kinda makes me laugh, but I try not to let them see, but it is hard, haha.

Well love y'all.  Y'all have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment