Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21, 2012


This week has been great.  We had a baptism of the lady that is 88.  She is awesome, haha.  It was so cute.  She leaned over to me and said, "you are not going to forget about me now are you?"  She was very concerned, haha.  It was awesome.  Because she is so old I went into the water to help bishop do the baptism.  So it was really neat.  But yeah, and then at church we found two new people that wanted to be baptized so we are still trucking along, haha.  It has been a great time this week.
My comp is still with me.  We have been having long talks and he is struggling with wanting to follow the rules.  He knows they are important, but he wants to do the things that are fun.  Like on Saturday we couldn't find anyone that was home and so he wanted to go to bishops house and listen to music with the bishop.  And it was not MoTab (Mormon Tabernacle Choir), haha.  But I didn't know that was the reason he wanted to go there so we went, but bishop was thankfully not home, haha. But yeah so I don't know what will happen.  I think he will leave because I don't think he can handle being here anymore.  It is kinda sad.  But, I don't know.  We will see in two weeks.  I will know more about what is happening.
I bet Mom with all your kids leaving that makes Pops look kinda old, haha.  Not you though, haha.  I am glad to know that you cried, though.  That is a good thing.  I am messed up in the head, haha.
At Marshall's.  They have the socks on sale there, sometimes.  Just look there and when ever you find them buy them.  I am in no rush so just whatever.
It has been crazy to see what, with a little dedication and hard work, the miricals that you can see in an area.  When I got here there was only 2 investigators.  One was baptized, but we dropped the other.  Now we have had 3 baptisms with 3 more coming up soon and it is amazing how the Lord has blessed the work in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment