Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7, 2012

Um yeah, we are Skyping at the Avery's house and she has to talk to her missionary and see when he can Skype.  Then they will give us a call some time today and let us know when he is going to Skype.  Then we will be able to do it some other time that day.  So I don't know when and don't worry about the time, haha. It will be ok, haha.  I only get to talk to you 2 days a year so we will talk for a little while!!  I will call that morning and let you know.  It will be some time that night.
 
As far as stuff that I need.......the sausage would be nice, but it is not a huge deal.  But last time y'all sent it like that there was no melt at all.  It was all still solid.  So just mail it in like 2 or 3 days instead of over night and it would be fine in that ice chest.  Um ok, roux and crawfish boil.  Yes I would like some of that.  Send that separate from the sausage so it is not an arm and a leg.  My waterproof camera works fine and so does the other one, but it is kinda old.  But it is fine.  I don't need a new one.  I put my memory card in my phone and been using it as a camera.  So I do have pictures, but I can't send them to you.  Sorry.  But the waterproof one is a Fiji film water proof camera, and it needs a charger that the battery comes out of the camera and then plugs into the charger.  The other one I know Dad has gotten off Ebay before so he can get another one.  Ok, then I want a pair of my BKE Jeans or both of them and my polo with the Shelby GT500 on it, and maybe one more nice shirt.  
 
Please.......it is crawfish boil not crab!
 
Ok, the baptism was great.  It was awesome, haha.  It went well besides the fact that it was an old man baptizing an old man and they could hardly get down or back up.  haha.  It was really funny, but me and my comp held our composure until no one could see us, haha.  It was really funny.   He almost fell.  It was great.  Man, that is a good memory.  And then this next week one(baptism) is going to be moved to the 26th of May, but then the one the next week will go on still, and then we have one on the 2 of June.  So, it is good stuff.  Yeah, I can see my knowledge grow a lot on my mission, but I am still pathetic at the Bible.  But, I am not going to read that all the way through till after the mission.  I might read the New Testament after I read the Book of Mormon again.
 
That is so cool.  I am hoping that I will be able to see a sealing on my mission.  It could happen with this family that I just baptized the husband.  We might be able to go and do that so that would be cool.
 
The weather here has been great.  I am loving it.  It has been from 75 to 80 with no humidity.  So it is perfect.
 
Yeah, I don't want to do the video (something I asked him to do for our church Youth Conference this summer), haha, and right now I can't.  I have nothing to record with, but I will if you need me to.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment