Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 28, 2012

This week was a lot of fun.  We are still finding new people to teach.  Last Sunday, I don't remember if I told you, but we had a lady walk up to us and say, "who do I have to talk to to get baptized?"  We where like ........................................................ um "oh yeah! Uhh, that would be us! haha.  It was cool, but she is really nervous about letting people know about it because last time she had a date, a year ago, she got really nervous.  So, I don't know.  She is an awesome lady, so we are hoping that she will make the date of the 9th of June.  So, I don't know.  And then on last Friday we got another investigator and last Sunday we set her for June 16th.  So, I don't know.
I am really, really nervous about transfurs, because I don't really trust my comp to take up after me.  I feel like I do all the lagistics and the 2 appoitments he has taken care of have fallen through.  So I am nervous about how it will be if I am not here.  So, I don't know.  It is stressing me out for the first time on my mission.  I have not been stressed out at all besides now, and I dont know why.  I could hardly sleep last night.  This area is doing so good, but it could turn around in a heart beat so i am so nervous to think about what could happen.
No, there are no BBQs today that i am aware of.  Just go out and work.  I didn't even know that today was a holiday.  So we shall see what goes on today.  I am stressed.  Hopefully we can go and play volleyball today, so that would be fun.  But I don't know what else we will do.
Hey, I didn't turn in my Eagle the day before my b-day.  I did it the day of...... duhhhhh.  Get it right. I am amazed how fast this 10 months have gone.  It is crazy to think about.  It blows my mind. Sister Nieder set me down at interviews and was like, "you are coming up on a year and you are doing really good, but I have seen a lot of missionaires turn for the worst and get complacent at this time.  So don't let that happen to you."  I was like "I am not coming up on a year.  Oh wait, I am.  No!  Don't tell me that.  You are messing with my mind.  It is weird."
Oh no, we didn't have one this week, but we have one on Saturday for the next 3 weeks.  So, that is good.
Love y'all.  I just am holding on till transfurs this week.  I do like my comp but he has a lot of wierd things about him.  He is either really excited and gets a high pitch voice, or he is depressed.  So, it is really hard.  When he gets depressed he doesn't want to teach, but when he is excited he gets mad because i don't let him teach enough, haha.  Oh well, then he comes back and tells all the members that I am some, like, awesome missionary.  And it drives me crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment