Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19, 2012--Las Vegas West Mission

So, this week has been good, a hard week, but really good.  We are having to deal with some stuff in the zone now.  It is kinda weird, but I hope everything works out well.  We are really praying it is not too bad.  I really can't give very many details, yet because I don't know very many and I couldn't anyway.  So we will see what's up.  It has been good.  We had the 7 set (for baptism), but they all needed to come to church this week and they didn't, so we now have to push it back a little.  But we did set another person this week and he is set for the 15th, so we will se what happens there.  It should be good.  He is 6'  8".  He is huge.  He played basketball for Michigan State.  He is massive.  Way cool guy.
 
Then, we also were able to talk to a some kids that are friends with some one of the Rosequiste kids that seem like they are going to be really good.  It seems that the work is really moving forward.  It has been really good.  I love it here.  I hope I don't have to leave after this transfur.  It is good to see all the people that are prepared.  We are really feeling good about the area and how we are working.  We are also working with a lot of less-actives.  It is just a really great experience.
 
Hey mom, I remembered your birthday.  I even told Sister Rosequist.  Haha, happy birthday.  I will try and send something.

No comments:

Post a Comment