Monday, November 5, 2012

November 5, 2012--Las Vegas West Mission


So this week has been good.  We started a new transfer and it has been good so far.  We are excited about the work.  We have 7 people set for baptism in December and it has been a good thing.  We were struggling to get people to church, but it has been a blessing this week to see those people come to church and see the difference it has brought to their lives.  It is really awesome.  They are some great people.
I love my mission.  I won't be too sad when it is over, but I love it.  I would never be in any other place right now.  This is where I need to be, and I know the Lord has great things in mind for me.  It is really all about living the law, and becoming the law, and allowing the law to change us an make us into who the Lord would have us be.  Just as Esther 12:27 says, we just must humble ourselves before him and allow him to work miracles in our lives.  He stands at the door knocking.  We must open the door by living the law and becoming the law.

We are playing football today to get ready for the Turkey Bowl, which we are going to win, haha.  I hope!  It should be a lot of fun.  It is really great fun to be around other missionaries and to be able to serve them, haha, and love them.  

Well, I am glad y'all are having fun.  I love y'all, and pray for y,all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment