Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12, 2012--Las Vegas West Mission

Dear Family
Y'all are the best.  I love y'all so much.  This week was a little slow.  We are doing a lot lately, though.  Having to go to the office all the time.  It is weird.   We went on exchanges almost all week.  It has been a weird week, though.  
It should be a good week, this week.  We are having Larry Echo Hawk come to the mission this week.  So it should be really cool.  On Friday we meet with him from 8:15 to 4:00, so it will be way cool.  He was just called to the Seventy last April and gave a talk this past conference.  He is really good.  He is the one who is an Native American http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2012/10/come-unto-me-o-ye-house-of-israel?lang=eng&query=hawk
This is his talk that he gave.
I am glad everything is going good for y'all.
I love my mission!

Hey, Mom, so it got really cold today.  We are headed to Ross and Burlington Coat Factory today, and I was wondering if I could get a sweater to wear, today?  I don't know how much money I have in the account though.  Way colder.  Haha all of  a sudden.  It is crazy.  I just have like a huge jacket.  Hahha, a little over-kill.

Thanks, mom.  I love you.  You are the best.


Hahha, yeah, that is our name and we are suppose to be in one, but the guy who took it was not too good and we were on the end.  So to make a long story short, we got cut out, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment