Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12, 2011


Dear awesome people,

      So, first off i am deeply impressed with the SFD (Sulphur Fire Department...they hung a huge flag from fire trucks over Maplewood Drive yesterday on 9-11 and I sent him a picture). That is so awesome. SB, I am sorry I didn't make fun of your driving abilities.  I am just glad that they sold my truck before they let you start driving because I know whose truck it would have been and where it stayed parked it would have been a garage door that protects the Shelby.  haha   So, good thing.  I am counting my many blessings.  haha.  

    But, yeah, Mother, I get all your emails and I love them.  They rock.

    So, this is a story about a normal day in the life of a Las Vegas missionary.  It starts off with the waking up before 6:30, so it is like 6:29.  haha.  But, we are being obedient.   haha  Then we go and work out.  Well, sometimes, haha.  Not as much as we should.  Then 30 mins to take showers and prepare for the day.  Then an hour of personal study.  That is hard to stay up in and then at 8:30 breakfast, but i don't like that to much, so I usally take a 30 min nap. and then 2 hours of companionship study because I am still in training.  Lunch after an hour of proselyting and then we have a great time proselyting for freaking 5 hours and then DINNER!  Favorite part of the day by a long shot!  haha  I am kinda joking.  Then proselyting till 9 and planning for the next day.  Stewardship calls....and bed at 10:30.

    So, we had our first baptism yesterday, and it was awesome.   I said the opening prayer and gave a talk on baptism.  The bishop did the baptism and the conformation.  It was really cool.  The pictures will be in the email next week.  I sent you two memory cards with pictures.  Take them all off and delete them.  Send them back packed just the way they are.  Thanks.

     My clothing is doing awesome.

     We just received 3 more referrals at the baptism.  They are down in Parker, Arizona which is part of our area.  2 of the three want to be baptisied already......no questions asked. haha   Yeah, and they have already been to church like 9 times in a row, so we are pumped to go teach them.

                                        Love, Elder Zachary
ps. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment