Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19, 2011


Dear everyone whom I do love so much :)

       So, I am loving this place.  Next Monday I will find out if I am outa here and the first transfer will be over.  We have a feeling that one of us is out of here.  But, it will be interesting to see who stays and who goes.  Elder Clason has been here for 4.5 months already so, I think he is going to go.  But, who would trust me to be here in the area? haha!  Oh well, haha, we shall see.  Now only 16 more transfers left--nothing at all, haha.

     So Mother, I don't want to eat breakfast, but I have been.  I got oatmeal last week and I have been enjoying it a lot. haha

     So, we should be setting a lady for baptisim, and if we set her her daughter will probably be getting baptized ,too.  they just moved from  Grand Junction, Colorado.  We love her.  She is awesome.  We have a blast teaching her.  We are also about to start teaching this part member family down in Parker.  The two kids want to be baptized already.   They have been going to church for two months already.  We have not meet them yet, but we will try and get the mom to be baptized with the kids.  We shall see.  Then there was supposed to be a baptism this next Saturday, but he backed out but on Tuesday.  He will tell us what date he wants to be baptized.  So, the work is going forth even with me here--who knew!  We are working with a guy that joined the church with his girl friend then his girl friend left him and went to Provo and then he stopped coming to church becasue it was hard for him to be in the building without her.  But, we are getting him back.  He has such a strong testimony about the temple.  It is awesome.  He brings it up every time we stop by.  I cry almost every time, haha.  I am such a girl, haha.  Oh well, we love him already :).  He is a great guy.



       Thanks for the gumbo stuff.   I am cooking it this next Monday so i can cook on p-day.  We are going to have a good time.

Love y'all.  I hope y'all are having as good of a time as I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment