Monday, September 5, 2011

September 5, 2011


Hey so I am loving the mission and today is only 95. That might seem kinda hot, but it is really not at all. It feels like the low 80's here. The area is beautiful. I am sending some pictures home in a letter, so I will tape two memory cards.

This Sunday is our first baptism. Haha, I am so pumped. She is this little girl who is nine and she is the sweetest thing ever. When we teach she listens so well. I am so happy for her. Every time we talk about baptism she gets so happy. Her name is Elaina, and yeah she gets baptized on Sunday.

So on the pictures....there are pictures of this really skinny guy and that is Elder Kiser. He is awesome, haha. Then "Kill Pack" is the huge guy. Then there is a picture with "Kill Pack" and another dude and that other dude is Elder Driggs. There are some pictures with me and some elders who are going to Baton Rouge. We both have Saints jerseys, haha. It is awesome. That's all I can remember on the pics.

We wash clothes at the house that we live at, but only on p-day. We play board games and basketball with the other elders.
My companion is from Frezno, Califorina.

We have not been fed too much, but it is good. We get fed enough.
The best thing has got to be when we get to teach people. I love it we get to have conversations. We are teaching this one guy named Don. He is crazy! He loves Mormons, but thinks religions are a celestial race for the fastest way to get to the same place. So we asked him if we could practice on him to improve our teaching and it has been a whole lot of fun.
Stopping the car to talk to random people is the hardest thing.
Not enough (information or pictures). I love it. It has not made me miss home at all. I love y'all's letters. But, I need to know if y'all are going to send me some sausage. For real. Please tell me. I need to know.......please.


Follow up conversation with Daddy:

Elder Zachary:  hey can you send me that sausage or no?????

Daddy:  Are you still on line?

Elder Zachary:  Yeah.......how is every thing?

Daddy:  We are good. How about you. 

I love you!

Dad

Elder Zachary:  we are great!   haha   Tell Mom that I get on at 10 every Monday.
     
Daddy:  What time is it there now?

Elder Zachary:  11:20
I have been on for a while now...haha
Daddy:  SB parks the Expedition. Some folks hit a deer....she hit deer sausage!!
Love ya

Elder Zachary:  haha  Yeah, I saw it.  haha  It made me and the other three elders laugh! haha

Daddy:  She was pretty upset at first!
Elder Zachary:  Hey, well, it is time to go so I have to go.  Next Monday I will be on at 10 AZ time, so bye. Love y'all.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment