Thursday, September 1, 2011

September 1, 2011

hey so guess what....................................nope you're wrong.

P-day is starting to be Monday as of Monday. So I have two p-day's this week. haha! But, I am excited. Tell the little sisters how important it is to write me----------------- I AM KINDA A BIG DEAL!!!!!!!
Haha. Hey, so I think that you should start sending me an email that is separate with all your questions because it makes it much easier to read and answer. So Sunday, y'all each write me an email telling me about how y'all are doing and then y'all can compile a great collection of all y'all's questions and I will go and answer them to the best of my ability. Everyone MOM. haha

So yeah, I got my bike. It is awesome. I just put the speedometer on it earlier today. I do love it. I just have no desire to ride it. It is way too hot. Haha. You have to drink like a gallon of water every two seconds. Haha. But, it is not too bad.

Shoot, I will baptize anyone. Haha, jk. But, for real, yeah i would. But yeah, we are baptizing this one really awesome little girl. She is 9 and so nice. When we teach she just sits there and listens and then we draw awesome pictures and she loves them even though I drew them........and lets be honest I can't draw!!!!!!

Gladys Knight sounds awesome. My companion says you should just go to Vegas to see her. She is always here.

The pool looks so good. I want to see another picture. I couldn't really see it. The picture is not too clear but send me another.

I am so jealous of the fact that you got to see Elder Holland! He is the bomb.

Hey, so tell Matt and Logan to write me. Elaine and Ashley are my only real friends so far. But, for real.
Oh, and i wrote Mamaw and Mamaw Clara already last week, because I am just that awesome. But, let's be honest, you might have to go use a Urim and Thummin and translate it for her. But maybe not............but I wouldn't bet on it.

We are having a great time. We have two baptisms scheduled right now, so we are working on getting more. There are two awesome people. One has been taking the lessons for a long time now and I think we might finally have him Haha jk, but I think that he is seeing that this is the right thing.

I love the awesome package.

Hey ok so I have a big favor to ask the old one (Zack, in case anyone is wondering!) so guess..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
...................................................nope you're wrong again. So I am getting requests for gumbo already and so, um i need some of the good stuff namely sausage and roux. (I know that's not spelled right.....he spelled in rough!) But if y'all could send me some, that would be awesome. I have looked at the stores and there is nothing that I can bring myself to put in gumbo. If y'all can't, then I just need some roux, and I can find something that might be ok, I guess. Thanks. Just let me know in the letter on Monday.... and yes, that's September 5th

I love y'all so much and don't forget the email of questions. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment