Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14, 2011

Dear everyone awesome,
 
              So, this week has been awesome.   My new comp(anion) is Elder Davis.  He is really funny. haha  It is weird though, because I know the area better.  I am now getting to plan for every day.  It sucks.  I liked not having to do anything. But, it is really fun.  He is from Chicago.  We have fun.  The ward mission leader is having us over dinner on Thanksgiving.  (Mama asked if he spends much time in the rest of the house he lives in) We go downstairs to talk to them.  They are really cool.  He is a gunsmith.  We love these people.
 
              So, I don't think I have told you about the guy named Don.  He is a really cool dude.  He is like 80 and he is so funny.  We were teaching him but he does not want to join so we just talk to him now every once in awhile.  It is awesome.  He loves us and we absolutely love him.  It is awesome.  He is so nice.  I am staying at his house when I come back to visit.  He told me I have no choice.  It is awesome.
             Well I will be expecting letters back form 4 little girls that live on 72 Horseshoe Ln in Sulphur LA. So, peace out!
 
 
                  Love, Elder Zachary

No comments:

Post a Comment