Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21, 2011

Ok so, since I had to wait 50 mins before i could get an email then I don't have much time.  But, it is all good. We are eating (Thanksgiving) at the ward mission leader's house.  And playing in a Turkey Bowl between the two wards.  I am so pumped for Thanksgiving!
And as far as I know there are no rules on gifts we can get, besides, like, iPhones! ahha  But no, I can even get an iPod with church music on it. Which would be really nice if you would like to send one out.  That would be cool but  there is an RC car track here in Havasu.  They run these RC cars on them that can like do big jumps and stuff like that.  I would really not mind getting one of those things.  They are freaking awesome.  They're kinda exspensive though.  haha  I am not really sure how much but, we are going to check out the whole thing at a local store today.  They are not just any car, though, so I will let you know how much they are.
Hey, when you put a question in your email that you want me to answer just put it in a different color--like purple and gold or something like that.  Ok? So I can see the questions easy.
So, some how, not really sure how this happened, but I got out on my mission without my Patriarchal blessing so if you could throw that into the package that you send that would be freakin awesome. So the work is going good but we have some wierd stuff going on.  Like we keep finding investigators for the other missionaries that are now getting baptized.  haha  At least the work is moving forward.
I will be expecting to see some mail from MC, SB, Emma, and Lils this week.  haha I wrote them, now they have no excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment