Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2, 2012

So I am extremely jealous that y'all got to go to Branson, Missionary.

That sounds like it must have been a lot of fun.  That is beautiful country up there.

So, since I got in trouble when we Skyped for not ever talking about football here.............. haha............... Isn't it awesome that Drew Brees is an absolute beast?!  He is my hero!  He is such a great guy and is such a great football player!  It just goes to show you you don't have to be a druggy loser to be good at football. He is such a great example to everyone that wants to be a pro football player!

Louisiana is going to have both of the titles---BCS and the Super Bowl!!! LSU is freakin going to KILL Alabama again!  People want to see a rematch!  LSU will destroy them.

haha So, y'all are four-wheeling today.  That sounds like a lot of fun.  I wish we could go do that.  That would be a blast.

So, the work is still going pretty good.  We still have 3 set for baptism.  I hope they still go forth.  They should be....at least we are really hoping so.  We will probably set someone else this week i hope so at least.

Ask Ashley if she ever got my letter I sent to her or did I send it to the wrong place?

Mom, if you want more to be written I need questions. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment