Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012

ha Thanks Mom...
 
Yeah, I got my pity card for the week.....haha.  Thanks, I appreciate the Subway gift card.
 
Haha yeah, I got the Trahan's package.  It was really good. hahah I found out that LSU had lost and then I got home and had that! haha.  It made my day.

I will email my testimony next week, if that is ok.  Good, I knew you would understand.  Tell them if they want it though, that I will need a letter filling me in about their lives, because that is my criteria.  Haha, so if they want my testimony, they better put some good letters in the mail today or tomorrow, haha.
 
Yeah, we have used 17 Miracles in like 2 lessons already.  I don't know if we are really supposed to, but they are really good lessons, so far.  Hahah, so yeah, and we watched it for a Halloween party that we had.
 
Man, no, I have not lost or gained.....just stayed the same, haha.  But that is so good for SB and MC.  Congrats on the good eating and stuff like that, haha.
 
Haha, the crazy lady was so funny.  She could not have done anything to me, haha.  I am like ten times her size, haha.  My comp(anion) is going into the Army, haha.  I know that sounds cocky, but oh well, haha.  I have not been scared once on my mission, haha.  This place is so nice.  There is no reason to be scared.
 
No offense, I hope MC does not get into BYU, haha.  That is just how I feel!  BYU-Idaho is the best.  Haha, sorry MC Hammer.
 
That is so freakin weird that Em's is 12 now.  It just does not seem right, haha.  She should be much younger.
 
SB is so tall she would be really good at VB, if she applied herself, but if that is not what she wants to do then there is no way that she will be able to be good because it takes dedication.
 
So this week was awesome.  We got to go to Las Vegas for my comps recent converts to get sealed.  I had never seen a sealing before.  It was really cool and super spiritual.  We had a lot of fun on our family vaction, haha!
 
The work is still slow, but we are having some potential people pop up out of nowhere.  So that is good.

Yeah, I spent too much, but, yes, I get only $115/month.  All the other missions get like $150 or more and most of them use money from home.  Everyone that I have talked about it on this mission uses about $60 plus from home every month.  I have to get some stuff before I get transferred.......like a tub to carry around all the junk that you get on a mission and a portfolio to put my letters in so they don't get lost.  Sorry about that.  I will try and cut back but Lake Havasu is one of the more expensive towns in the mission because of it being a tourist town.  So I have been taking out $60 a month, but this month I needed to get the stuff to be transferred. If you don't want me to do that anymore I can try and make it work with the $115.  

Yep, going to the temple was great, mom.  It really was.  Thanks so much.
So, I was listening to a talk this week on CD, and it was talking about the 2000 Strippling Warriors and I couldn't help but to cry, because that is me.  I cant deny it because my mother knew it.  Thank you so much for your prayers and everything that you do for me.  Thanks Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment