Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012

Hey, so Mom let's be real here.   Two things-----the Saints and LSU are the bomb and WILL win the championships! haha  Because they are the best.  Second, there is no way that I am going to able to find all your questions unless they are put out some how so you need to highlight them.  Just the questions, not statements that you find interesting and would like to hear my feedback on.  Make the questions stand out and then I will be able to know what the difference is in a question and just statements.
 
So, this week is going to be fun.  We are cooking gumbo for a bunch of the people in the ward tonight.  We are going to be going to the Melendeze's house and he is having a bunch of less actives and investigators and just people that could use some fellowshiping.   Y'all should do that same thing in our ward--invite a bunch of people over for a barbecue or something like that.
 
I love this ward so much, but man after six months, I am ready to get out of here.  And now haha it is getting hard to go and visit the same people over and over and over again.  It is just getting really kinda boring, but I only have 3 weeks left before I am done in this area.  I think--I hope at least.  I am just ready for something new.  I love both my companions but it is just about that time to leave. haha.
 
I will always remember how great this ward is though and all the great things that I have learned while serving here. Can you believe I have almost been here for 5 months and with the MTC I have almost been out 6 months?  It is really weird to me. haha  It does not seem like it at all haha :)
 
 We don't really have any new goals.  We have a goal for a baptism every month for every companionship.  So that works out to about 1200 baptisms.  We did get over 1000 baptisms this past year.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment