Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012

So this week was probably the toughest of my mission, so far, which pretty much means that I have had a really easy mission so far.  We are trying to figure out ways to get more people to teach.  It is just not happening and right when we thought we where getting some people, the two people that we were most excited about dropped us for no reason at all....besides she has work, haha.  Kinda sucks, but today we are going to play air soft so that should help, haha.  I have had 3 baptisms so far but this is a low baptizing area here.  We have only had a total of 3 baptisms in this ward all year.  2 of those where mine, but I had one down in Parker.  Not a lot, but not a little either, haha if that makes sense.  Transfers are not till the 31st, and yeah, I should be getting transferred this time.  I hope I will. It is getting hard to just go and see the people here.  I love them to death, but I am ready for a new place and new challenges, and all that jazz.
The first one is a picture of me in front of the London Bridge.  It is really cool.  This place is so beautiful, sometimes.  It has some of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen.

The next picture is of me on the Lake Havasu sign.  It is at the 95 on the way back to Havasu from Parker.


The next one is of a lady that is crazy.  She lives down in Quartzsite, Arizona.  It is really a funny thing.  So, she thinks that she has the priesthood and that she had the sword that she is holding pulled out of her by a witch. Then the witch cut off her hand, but she blessed herself and she was able to restore her hand to the fullness.  I love crazy people!  Oh, and she told me my future because she has the gift of sight or something like that, haha. I will be rich.  Heck yeah, go rich people...haha.  I will have 8 kids.  My wife will be a darling, but really frustrate me sometimes, haha.

A picture of the I-10 sign down in Quartzsite!  Haha, totally worth going down there.

That is a picture of the guys in my district right now, and the zone leaders.  They are really cool especially Elder Poitress.

Me and my comp went for a little swim...........you know no big deal..

So, there is the life of Elder Zachary.

No comments:

Post a Comment