Monday, June 4, 2012

June 4, 2012

Hey hey, I am staying in this area! My comp is leaving and I am going to be comps with Elder Craft. He has been out 2 transfers longer than me, but I am senior and district leader still. But yeah, so my goal is to teach him to relax and still do good work. He is a very uptight missionary, so we will break him like a stallion,haha! jk but I will be in the Nevada Las Vegas West Mission on July 1st. So it will be really cool to see the differernce between the two missions. But I will be in the same mission as Ivy.  Yeah, the more I think about being a teacher the more I get excited about it and a principal is fun too. I think I don't know what I would want to teach. I think PE would be a blast, haha. But I don't really know yet. I mean elementary teaches a little of everything, but if I was in like one class it would be history. That would be a blast.......or science.   Mom, I heard about your ride in the Shelby,haha! I bet that was fun, haha. It is so wierd how small the world is in the church, haha.    

No comments:

Post a Comment