Monday, June 11, 2012

June 11, 2012

Hey, so this week has been good, haha.  It was really funny.  I really like my new comp.  He is really wierd, but really cool.  We are having a good time so far, just strugling making it to bed on time because we talk too much, haha.  He is pretty quite, but that's all good.  But yeah, we had to give a talk this week in the wards as a suprise.  It was really funny because we get there and Elder Craft is speaking first and we each have about 20 mins to speak.  He gets up and uses about 5-10......really short, haha.  So, I am like "holy crap, this could be really bad." haha  So, I grab another talk that I had in my scriptures and I get up there and I put them together to make one talk and about 35 mins later I sit down, haha.  The whole time I had to look at the time to see how much more I had to talk about, haha.  I think it went alright.  The first counsler in the bishopric came up and was like "thank you, so much, Bishop....I mean...Elder Zachary" haha.  I was like "you know that is not going to happen haha.  So that is the funny story of the week.  Made me laugh haha.  Fun stuff.  Well, we had another baptisim this week.  The 5th in 6 weeks.  So that has been good, but now we have a lot more work to do to find more.  It is crazy.  Love y'all.  Need that iPod, please. 

I got that email last week.  I just now forwarded it to you.  I thought you would like to see it though.  Yeah, I am district leader and he is senior, but I do all the stuff that the senior should do, because I know the area and he is shy. 

Call the mission home and see if you can take me out to dinner, haha.  Yeah, I have not heard much, but we have leadership conference this week so we are heading to Vegas for two days.  Well, I am and my comp is staying in Mesquite.   Well ok, I have had my comp since Tuseday, but I knew who it was going to be last Monday, and so I just sent that to you so you could see what the mission pres was saying.  This meeting is only for the district leaders and zone leaders and ap's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment