Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25, 2012


Oh man, I thought I wrote back about the temple thing.  That is the coolest thing.  When I reading that and the conversion story of his friend, I might have shed a few tears.  That is the coolest thing.  I was just in St. Goerge this past week.  I went to the temple there, and I will be traveling through again on Friday.  That would be so cool if I could meet the guy that went to school with the old man.  That was crazy to me, haha.  Sorry for not saying anything about that.
I email the little sisters all the time.   I don't know if they check it or not, but i do most weeks.  Just saying.
Well this week has been good.  We found some new people to teach and are really excited about the prospect of teaching them.  They seem pretty interested.  I never thought I would see the day when Jenny went on a mission, hahaha.  No offense to her, haha, but that is so cool.  She will have a blast.  Did I tell you that Meredith Miller is going to France on July 11th?  So, that is more cool news.
I hope to out do dad one of these days.(driving)  I will do 32 straight hours by myself, haha.  I highly doubt that, but hey, it is a good goal.
Yeah, thanks for the package.  I got everything great.  Thanks for the ipod.  That will help me be able to get a bunch of talks and stuff from other missionaries, so it should be good.  Thanks for thinking of me on that one. Yeah, I got the stuff from the Avery's.  They are an awesome family.  When I needed to get a break from my comp that is where I went because they are awesome and Elders Arnold and Coulter both loved them so I could just enjoy for an hour, haha.  it is a blast.  We are cooking gumbo tonight.  We invited some people to come eat gumbo and so we should have some investigators there.  I hope at least.
Hey dad!  I have a favor to ask.  Could you type out your whole conversion story and email it to me?  I would love to have that to read and to think about.  So I will look forward to that.  Thanks dad.  
 Elder Zachary on top of a mountain
 
Elder Zachary and Jack, who he baptized
 Elder Zachary, Jack, and Brother Rask...both from Lake Havasu City, Arizona
 Dorothy Roberts, baptized at 88
Not sure? 
 St. George Temple
Dakota Hampton

I can't think of anything that really happened lately.  Love you.  Thanks for everything that you do for me, mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment