Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18, 2012


Hey, so no, we didn't have a baptism this week.  We had the last one on the 9th.  So yeah, but we had a good run there for a bit, but we did set another one for a long term goal.  He is set for 3 months from now, so we are excited about that.  He has a lot of work to do to get ready, but he has come a long way since the time when I started teaching him when I was first in the area.  So that was the excitement of this week.  But yeah, the work is still moving forward and progressing.
Still don't know anything about President Black.  It should be weird.  We will go down to Mesquite to meet him on the 3rd, so that should be cool.  And we will go down on the 26th of June to meet with President Nieder to say bye to him. 
That is really weird that they are engaged, haha.  I don't know who she is.(Lindy Welch and Nate Jarrell)  I need a picture to see if it is a good move.  So if you would get one on facebook then that would be good.  Tell MC that she better write me with the names of every boy she goes on dates with or even talks to.  I have companions that will be there soon and he will take care of those little punks for me!!!! He is joining the army, haha.
Yeah, I thought that i was senior, but no.  But, I am doing the job of senior, haha.  I don't know why, haha, but  I like it.  I hate to follow, haha.  It was really strange.
I have not checked the mail yet, so we will go check after I leave here.  
Thank you for sending it to me.
The Avery's leave on next Saturday so y'all have to go visit them on Friday when you get back and let Preston, their son, drive the Shelby.  They won't ask, so tell dad to offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment