Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16, 2012---LasVegas West Mission

Hey, hey, sorry, Mom, about the video.  I have been so busy.  It has been crazy.  I have had no time to do anything, but I will ge that video to you today, I promise.  But yeah, so my birthday was awesome.  We had one of the best days on my mission so far.  We had like 9 lessons in one day, which is a freak ton.  That is a good week of lessons some times, so it was nice to get that for my birthday.  But besides that, I threatened my comp not to say anything about my birthday, or I would beat him, haha jk.  But, I asked him not to tell anyone, but we set up breakfast and lunch and dinner.  So I was full, but no one knew about it being my birthday, haha.
 
How sick was I when I was born?  That would explain why I am not as good with book smarts, haha, because I am dain bramaged. haha jk 
 
Yeah, thanks for all y'all do, Mom.  I am learning so much I can bash with the middle crowd now, haha.  It is really funny, but yeah.  
 
Oh yeah, I get questions all the time that I have no idea about, but I just open my mouth and they are like awesome, and I am like, "Cool, I didn't know that." Haha, I mean I did, but I didn't, at the same time.  It is really cool.  It is those times that you know the Spirit works, haha, because I am learning about what I teach in the lessons.
 
That is sad that you where released.  You were put in when I was like 14 or 15.  That is crazy.  The whole time I was going to stuff you were there to keep me in line.  Then once I left you got to too.  Or it was MC, or both of us, haha!
 
Well, love y'all.  Hope everything is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment