Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9, 2012---LasVegas West Mission



hey hey hey love yall yall are the best 
Hey, so the new address for the new mission is 4455 Allen Lane, North Las Vegas.  So put that on FaceBook, please, and hey, in the new mission we can play Magic so have Alex send me that deck, please.  For my bday!
Nope I am in the same area.  It is awesome to be in the same area.  This past month has been crazy.  We have been in Mesquite like every week this transfer, but one.  It has been crazy.  The area is still doing awesome, but Elder Craft is doing nothing, and he is the senior and does absolutely nothing.  It is driving me crazy.  He follows me around like a lost puppy.  I thought it was just at first when he got to know the area, but it has been five weeks and he knows nothing, but we are still doing ok i guess.  But, we shall see.
The new mission is awesome.  I met Pres Black, and he is so cool.  I really like him a lot.  I think I am here for that reason.  He is perfect for me.  No, we go through there(St. George) to get to Mesquite all the time, so we are there quite a bit.  But not for very long at a time.
I don't want to talk about the birthday thing, haha jk.  No it is cool.  It is what ever....you know.  It is kinda cool to have but it means that I am getting old in the mission.  I am no longer a teenager, haha.  That is weird, so I have some stuff to talk to you about.  I will be coming home 3 weeks early or 3 weeks late depending on what we decide because of the mission split.  Their transfers are different from ours, so it is going to be weird.   need to know what you think, because it is a kinda big deal.  If I go home 3 weeks late then that means that I will only be home for about 2 weeks before school starts.  So that means that we could not come to the mission before school starts.  So tell me what you think.  Oh, and i am going to be working on my birthday, so yeah.
I am so jealous about the weather there.  It is not hot in Panaca, but we had a little drizzle that they call rain a few days ago.  Yeah that's it.  So thanks, haha
Yeah, it is going good besides my crappy comp.
Elder Zachary's answers to several questions I had:

no. good. nothing. on the way. no. no. good. no. idk. no. no.

Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment