Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2, 2012-----Las Vegas West Mission


Hey, so sorry it took me so long.  We went off-roading with some guy in Overton.  It was a lot of fun.   Got some cool pics with my new camera.  Yeah mom, that money was the camera, but I didn't get the questions until today, so I will have to send it to you next week.  Sorry about that, but yeah.  So Friday we went and said bye to President Nieder, and then on Tuesday or tomorrow we are going to meet President Black.  So it should be good.  Yeah, we are kinda excited about the change.  We have no idea what is going to happen.  I could get transferred out immediately, which would be crazy, but fun.  So I don't know.  We shall see what happens.
The gumbo was good.  I loved it and my companion ate every bit that he could get his hands on.  I think he wishes he was cajun after trying that and  everything you sent me, haha.  So yeah, it is good.  We had one family that we visit.  They are not really investigating right now, so you know how that goes.
Yeah so, i got my camera.  It is a Sony Cyber Shot.  Really small one, but it is an awesome camera.  So it is cool.   16 mega pixels, so realy nice and gives good pictures..........if I can figure it out I will send you some, too. But yeah yeah, the mission is way fun.  I am down here with Elder Driggs.  I dont know if you remember me talking about him at all from the MTC, but he is now in Overton.  We are having a good time...... just good clean fun........until tomorrow.
That is crazy!  I hope MC makes good decisions, because it would be a shame to be put in jail for killing some little boy, haha.   jk.  I know MC is a great girl.
Well, I love y'all and I will get that video for you next week.


Hey tell Megan that I will beat her like a red-headed stepchild if she doesn't email me next week in the most loving way, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment