Monday, July 23, 2012

July 23, 2012---LasVegas West Mission

That sounds like a lot of fun, the whole youth conference.  Y'all have done a great job with all the youth conferences that I have been a part of.  I have been impressed with it, Mom.  So, were there many non-members at the pageant?  That would be an awesome missionary tool.
 
Man, so this week we had a lesson with this new lady.  Her name is Jody.  She has been prepared.  It was amazing.  I think it was the most spirital lesson I have been in on my mission, so far.  It was awesome from the first question I asked her to the very end of the lesson.  The spirit was just overwhelming.  It was awesome.  She was crying the whole time and we were able to set her for baptism.  She could not say yes fast enough.  It was a great experience.  At the end we had her pray and in the prayer she asked that everyone could feel the same way she did at the time.  It was one of the best things so far.  It was awesome.
 
Oh yeah, that package was awesome.  It was so cool.  It made me laugh.  I took it out in my apartment and just kicked it until it busted, haha.  It was a lot of fun.  Thank you so much for all y'all do for me.
 
Sister Avery remembered my birthday from before and she wished me happy birthday.  But besides that I did say it in a lesson to show how much we cared about him, but that is it, haha.
 
Oh, don't worry about anything else for my birthday.  That was more than enough.
 
Transfers are on the 6th of August.  So I won't know until the Thursday before that.  So we shall see then.
But my comp will be getting surgery this coming up week or the next, so I may get another comp because of that.  So we will see how it goes.  He broke his arm in a bike crash 4 months ago, so it never healed.  So now he has to get surgery on it.  We don't know what will happen then.
 
I want to go to Yellowstone when I am up at college.  Me and Elder Driggs (from the MTC and now in my zone) have already planned a few trips that we will not be able to afford, haha.  So we shall see what goes on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment