Thursday, August 2, 2012

July 30, 2012--West Las Vegas Mission

hey hey hey
So, it has been great.  We are in Vegas today.  It is awesome.  We are staying with the assistants.  It is good.  Yeah, the doctor appoitments are a lot, but he will have surgery on Thursday this week or next. We don't know yet but he is doing fine.  He is really a great guy.  I like him as a person.  He is not my favorite missionary, but as a person he is really great.  I really like him a lot.  Yeah his name is Elder Craft.
 
Jody is doing great.  This week has been a little crazy and stuff, but we are still working hard.  We have put almost 3000 miles on the car this month.  It has been crazy, but really cool.  
 
I am glad that guy is leaving.  If MC thinks she will wait she has got some screws lose up there some where, haha.  That won't happen.  I give her a month before she moves on, haha.  I will email him and let him know about that, haha.
 
Studying has been great, really good.  I lost my small quad in the other mission, so I am working on marking some scriptures that I  found.  It is not a quad, but it is still good.  It will be really cool when I get done with it .
 
Well got to run. 
Love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment