Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012--Las Vegas West Mission

Hey, so this week has been good.  Transfers are coming up, again.  I think we will stay together again, which is fine with me.  I love Elder Jones.  We are working hard together.  I really enjoy it.  It has been fun.  I guess he could leave, but we shall see what happens.  Well, love y'all.  We had a baptism this past week.  Awesome!  She was so happy!  She gave us hugs afterward and was just so happy.  She is a sweet lady.  Really glad for her.  Her name is Sister Pierce.  Well, love y'all.  Hope everything is going good.


Mom, I really appreciate all that you have done over the years to make my life so comfortable.  It really has been hard for you at times, I know, but I have really been blessed to have you as a mom. Love you and hope you are doing good.

P.S.  Hey, hey, mom, I am here.  So I have not gotten any mail in 2 months almost.  It is kinda depressing to open the mail box.  I need more roux.  We had to use some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment