Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September 17, 2012--Las Vegas West Mission

So, this week has been a lot of fun.  I found out that my companion is going to be leaving to go to the Mesquite Zone serving in Logandale.  So I am kinda sad about that.  He was a really good comp to have.... just a really good guy and really a hard worker.  He will be a trainer now.  He is dropping from zone leader which is kinda weird for him, but that's alright.  
 
My new comp is Elder Lopez.  I will go pick him up tonight.  So that should be good and a lot of fun, but I kinda already know him because he is a zone leader now.  I am kinda nervous about that but it should be good.  I think.........I hope.  But, he is really intense, haha.  I am not too happy about that, but it will be good for me.
 
Well, it has been a lot of fun serving in Vegas, but I am ready to go back to the country.  The lights hurt my head.  It is never dark.  You can't see any stars.  I just want to go back, but I don't want to leave the area.  Look at the dilemma that I have.  It is terrible, but yeah.
 
Oh, so I found out that the Beale's are in the stake right next to the one that I am in.  He is a bishop there, so that is kinda cool.  Maybe we will see each other one day.  That is really cool that Ivy is in the stake.  
 
So, there is a family that we are teaching.  His name is Art and we have just started teaching him.  He is such a good guy.  Just really funny and was so prepared because of a friend that he has that has just showed him that example. It is shocking the difference that it can make in someone's life when they just have someone in their life that lives the gospel.  They notice the difference.

I need some new shirts, so I was going to go get some.  If you could make sure there is enough money in the account for like 3 or 4 new shirts that would be awesome.  I would appreciate that alot.  I am kinda tired of wearing yellow shirts, haha.  It is kinda gross, but I guess it is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment