Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012, Las Vegas West Mission


I only need like one more (shirt) now.  I can go get that.  Maybe you should just buy the missionaries there some new shirts instead.  That would be good, haha.  That is a big deal to missionaries.  Oh, one thing about my card.  Could you go and tell them i am in Nevada and to make it work here, haha.  I have to put in my pin, no matter what, or it won't work.  So if you could go and see about that that would be awesome.  Because it stinks to get denied because some place doesn't have a key pad.  Thanks, love you, Mom.
 
Yeah, those packages got here.  I love them, thanks.  I don't need a letter every week, just once in a while, haha.  Every now and then it is nice to get some physical mail, haha.  Yeah, I used to get more mail.  I was looking at my mail the other day and I realized that more than like 70 percent was from the first 6 months, haha.  It makes me laugh.  It is nice to get it every once in a while. But yeah, the package was awesome.  I can now make some gumbo for some people that want it.  Yeah, sausage would be awesome if you would not mind.  If you sent it with her, just have her bring it to the mission office.  I can't accept visits in this mission like I could in the other mission.  Kinda sucks, haha, but, oh well.
 
Yeah so, Elder Lopez has been good.  I really enjoy him.  We have been working hard.  It is fun.  No, it is pretty easy to wake up now.  We have been going to the gym every morning, so it makes it easy to get up and stuff.  So, it is not too bad anymore.  When you have a comp that is willing to get up on time, it makes it easier, haha. But yeah, Elder Lopez is doing good.  He is from Mexico, but grew up mostly in Utah, so he has perfect English, haha.  It is really cool.  I really do like him.  He has opened up more and it has been good.
 
Yeah, the zone is really good.  We are having a lot of fun.  We are about to start practice on p-day for football on Thanksgiving, haha.  It is going to be awesome, haha.  
 
So, are y'all going to bring in MC and Alex for Lil's b-day?  That would be really cool.  I love y'all, but I don't know what else to say.  
 
Love, Elder Zachary

No comments:

Post a Comment