Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September 4, 2012--Las Vegas West Mission


Well, since yesterday was Labor Day, we could not get to the library to email.  Sorry about that, Mom.  
 
And well, when there is a hurricane in the Gulf I want to know details.  Y'all did not say anything to me.  I have no way of knowing if it is headed to hit y'all or what is expected, and well, it makes me nervous when everyone here is asking how home is with the storm, and i have no idea.  And y'all don't even tell me about it.  So please tell me about it whenever there is a storm in the Gulf.  Thanks.  
 
So yeah, this week was fun.  We had a BBQ for p-day and for Labor Day.  It was fun.  So yeah.  So this transfer we are going to loss one of our wards that we cover and the other one is going to split.  So we will cover those two after that.  So it should be weird, haha
 
I am ok.  Doing good.  I don't know what else to say really.  
 
Sean emailed me.  Said he is doing good and wants to go on a mission.  That would be awesome.  Well thanks so much for all that y'all do for me, and I love y'all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment