Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22, 2012--Las Vegas West Mission

Dear Mom,

You rock.

Hey so, this week has been good.  We are working on working better together and I started making fun of him like I do everyone else and it has gotten better.   Haha.  Who knew?  Maybe that is the key.... make fun of the other person.  I think so.  It is.  Man, how could I be so blind?  haha.
 
The work is going good.  We are working in our new ward.  We took half of the ward that Ivy was in, so we were at their sacrament meeting, and that is where I saw her.  It was funny.  But yeah, she is staying in the old ward, so it should be cool.  Where we are now we have an awesome missionary minded bishiop.  That is the best.  When your bishop wants to help you, then so does the rest of the ward.  It is really just down hill, spill.  It is cool.
 
Yeah, we had a baptism this week.  We took if from another set of missionaries.  But we are working hard now to get one for ourselves. 
 
I am kinda depressed.  For the first time on my mission someone told me that I am getting old, and then it happened again on the next day.  It is ridiculous.  I don't understand it, haha.  It is no fun.  But, I guess I will get over it, haha.  Maybe.
 
The mission is awesome.........so I think MC needs to go now!  Stop waiting, haha. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo now

No comments:

Post a Comment